COOPER'S DIARY PT. 3




































My mommas are trying to teach me to walk nicely on a leash, to meet people, to be calm, and to "sit, stay, and heel". To do this, they take me to all kinds of places. I love all the smells and all the people we meet. Just about everyone looks at me and smiles. They think I'm the most beautiful puppy in the whole world. I always sit because my mommas are, then, proud of me. My favorite shop to go in is Creatable Crafts. Our friend Elona owns and runs it and I love lying on the cement floor in there. I love Elona. She hugs me and lets the kids in there hug me too. We also stopped and had my picture taken in front of Louie's Pizza (mommas love it), Thrashers FF (they love them too), and one of me on a boardwalk bench so that you can see Dolle's sign. behind me. I was tired in this photo as you can see (my eyes are closed). They also took my picture in front of the Candy Kitchen. They've taken two shots there. They're going to take more so you can see how much I grow. I was just at the vet's this week because I had a tick, and I had gained over 7 lbs. in 8 days. Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment