COOPER'S DIARY


I am Cooper John Snyder-Dellet. I was born on February 10, 2010, in Silver Spring, MD. I am ten weeks old today. My daddy's name is Pelcorp's Nutty Buddy, and my mommy is Nyla of Paradise for Pets II. My daddy was a champion one time in a show. I have five brothers and two sisters. I'll get to see one of my brothers now and then because he visits Rehoboth Beach for weekends. My aunt already lives in Rehoboth. I have been with my mommas now for 2 1/2 weeks. They are pretty cool ladies. We go to lots of different places. I also have one sister now who lives with us. She is Gracee who is a Yorkshire Terrier. Gracee is only 5 lbs., but she rules. I'm just getting used to playing with her. I'd like to squash her but know I shouldn't do that. I weigh over 16 lbs. so I know I'm stronger than her, but I allow her to get the better of me at times. She doesn't really like me, but I keep trying to make her be my friend. Gracee will be 4 very soon.
The picture of me above was taken today on the beach at Rehoboth. I love the beach. I love the sand in my paws and in my mouth, and I love digging in it. I got in the water once. I heard my mommas talking about my swimming in the water. I can't wait to do that. I think I'll be a good swimmer.
We go on lots of walks and I like to meet new people and animal friends. Because I go on lots of adventures, I decided to write this diary. Hope you like it. Come back again to read more and see pictures of me as I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment